Halloween Family Camping Night 2018
October 27 @ 1:00 pm - October 28 @ 12:00 pm
** This event is full and registration is closed! **
$40 per Group ($30 per Group for Friends of Phinizy)
(A group is up to 6 campers. $5 per additional camper per site. Maximum of 12 campers per campsite.)
Camp out under the stars at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park and enjoy an evening of activities, camp fire eats, and more! Family activities include:
Campers, come dressed up in your Halloween costumes on Saturday night!
- Children’s (non-spooky) Campsite Trick or Treat
- Guided Night-time Cemetery Walk
- Cabela’s Family Activities & Give-Aways
- Fun Halloween Activities
- Campfire Sing-A-Long
- Campfire story with hot chocolate & s’mores
- Hot dog grill for dinner
- Morning nature hike
- Sunday morning non-denominational spiritual service will be available for those who wish to participate
Morning pancake breakfast (for purchase). All proceeds will go directly to support our wonderful volunteer and hay ride driver, John Tucker, pay for his kidney transplant.
Please note – all campsite activities will be non-spooky and family-friendly for all ages.
*** Families / groups who would like to participate but not camp overnight are welcome to stay until 10pm and are welcome to come back in the morning to participate in a guided hike or guided bike tour. Pricing is the same as an overnight camping stay.***
* *Due to the size and age demographic of this event, Phinizy Swamp Nature Park reserves the right to use discretion in asking for removal of any dogs that do not maintain safe and courteous behavior. Dogs must be leashed at all times, owners must clean up after dogs, and dogs cannot disrupt the evening. Please remind your children not to approach dogs without owner and parent approval.*